Office Fit Out London
We Create / Refurbish / Maintain
Whether you are creating a new office, refurbishing or relocating your existing workspace, we offer a complete solution to your entire fit out process.
We will help you with space planning, design, project management, delivery and maintenance of the project.
We have a vast experience working with serviced office chains, a variety of businesses and private clients across London, UK.
Office Fit Out London – List of Services
We carry out projects during the working day, “out of hours”, including evenings, weekends and during bank holidays. We have teams and expertise to deliver and make it happen without any fuss.
We are happy to come, survey and provide the quotes on necessary jobs. In case of emergency, we can send the engineer out the same or next day, depending on the circumstances and availability.
Office Fit Out / Refurbishment / Maintenance / London
- Partitioning – build or demolish solid and glass partitions, including single/double skin, fire and acoustic rated where necessary.
- Ceilings – suspended or fixed ceiling, including industry-standard mineral ceiling systems, plasterboard, acoustic sound barriers.
- Internal and external doors – glass/wood/veneered, standard or bespoke, ironmongery, supplying of Salto locks and other access systems.
- Decoration & wallpapers – decorating, supplying and installing vinyl wall coverings/wallpapers, tyling, manifestation (frosting) – all within industry standards or custom designs.
- Flooring – supply and install flooring including raised access, carpet, linoleum, vinyl, laminate, heavy-duty reception flooring.
- Kitchens and Tea Points – supply and install of industry-standard or bespoke units, including plumbing, electrical and white goods.
- WC – refurbishment and maintenance of bathrooms including cubicle systems, IPS panels, flooring, toilets, sinks, showers, waterproof electrical.
- HVAC systems – heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, installation, relocation, split and maintenance.
- Complete electrical installations
- Dado & skirting trunking
- Electrical heating supplies
- Emergency light certificates
- Office re-configurations
- Car park & street lighting
- PAT testing certificates
- Retail & exterior sign decorative lighting
- Commercial installation certificates
- UPS systems
- Retail & shopfitting
- New pipe installation and re-routing
- Commercial tea-points installation and relocation
- Commercial toilets, urinals, taps, tanks and cylinders
- Commercial showers installation and repairs
- Copper pipework, lead and polyorc
- Leaks, drips and burst pipes
- Pressurised and unvented systems
- Central heating repairs, pumps and radiators
IT and AV Systems
- Installation and/or relocation of IT and AV equipment, servers, comms, cabinets & racks. All equipment deconstruct then reconstruct in the new location by technicians to ensure best practice and safe movement, also, to make sure no damage caused (e.g. safe shut down & padding on transportation).
- Spec’ing up server/comms rooms for the hardware required and advise on best practice on safe connectivity for multiple floors/businesses.
- Supplying business-level computer equipment, including servers, racks, equipment for comms rooms, offices, other IT hardware and software.
- Data cabling – LAN cable and fibre terminating in server/comms rooms. Then testing all connections throughout premises and ensuring good labelling has been done, both ends and all sound connections prior to signing off.
- Repairing and terminating patch panels, where required we can punch down cables and test connectivity, including software set up.
- Full onsite installation of hardware including VOIP phones, QoS enabling to balance data traffic, SPAM and DNS filtering.
Port forwarding and ongoing remote and onsite management of servers/comms and workstation equipment.
- Monthly support contracts for remote helpdesk support and onsite for any small-medium sized businesses.
Our Teams Have Worked With
Completed projects in
- Covent Garden
- Crystal Place
- Shepherd’s Bush
- South Bank
- South Kensington
- Tower Hamlets
- Waltham Forest